how many more days for you? (continued)

Joseph360

My family and I leave in 138 days. It will be my parents and me, my granny, my nanny,her husband and their child colin, colin's nanny, her husband and their 3 kids, and colin's meme and pop. There will be 14 of us all together!:brick: :brick: :brick:

Upvote 0

scpergj

89!!!!

It has been a year (we actually went the same weekend a year ago), and we've been going through withdrawal!

89 days till this trip, then another 45 or so for a quick weekend to see the Candlelight processional, then another 30 days or so until another long weekend in the in-laws (and my wife's sister and her husband just don't get Disney...they'll be a joy to be there with...one park a day, until they get tired, then we go. No eating at the park, it's too expensive!?!?. We'll be driving separately...and we'll leave when we want, and eat where we want!), so three weekends, including 2 four day weekends, all in less than 90 days...

Can't wait!!!

Kevin

Upvote 0

MickeyFan77

Well be happy MickeyFan77, It's almost two months past and they have seen nothing bad yet:shrug: :shrug:

Oh I so hope that is true. Of course they can change at anytime. Last time we went the hurricane was suppose to skirt the coast but ended up turning overnight and just slightly hitting Orlando. TG I have insurance this time.

Upvote 0

NortyUK

56days 1hr 49 Mins to go! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Just gone and found the Spectromagic and Illuminations music on my computer - didn't relaise i had it - oh the memories!!! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom