how many more days for you? (continued)

bayoumoon

45 days to go. i've got our 14 day ultimate passes our MP&PP tickets, just away to book the around the world ( segway ) tour. the magics that close i can smell it :sohappy::ROFLOL::sohappy::ROFLOL::sohappy:

Would love to hear all about your segway tour when your back. I've really been thinking that's the one I'd like to try. Just not enough info for me to decide.

Upvote 0

TIGERBEAR1

We are saying 8 more Mondays!

Sounds so much much shorter than 55 Days:p:lookaroun

We are starting our 1st Day with lunch at Cinderella's Royal Table
inside the Castle. :slurp:

Upvote 0

sissa216

180 today! Just made ADR's...got everything I wanted, in a phone call less than 5 minutes.
Gives me hope that September is still a nice, slow time to go! :D

Upvote 0

H20Babie

Would love to hear all about your segway tour when your back. I've really been thinking that's the one I'd like to try. Just not enough info for me to decide.

12 days, and the Around the World on a Segway in 13 days. If you check AllEars, they have quite a few reviews and write-ups on the tour. It consistently gets a 10/10.

Upvote 0

Minnietoo

My kids leave for WDW with their Aunties on Sat. Talk about jealous! LOL But as a family we go in 241 days 8 hours 45 minutes and 15 seconds from the time i post this message as per my counter on my mac!

Upvote 0

maryszhi

im leaving tom. im actually at an irish dance show on break, im on my labtop, i am so excited, i dont think im going to sleep tonight :)

HAPPY SAINT PATRICKS DAY FROM AN IRISH DANCER !!!!
see you at disney

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom