how many more days for you? (continued)

sweetpee_1993

66 for the May trip. I have to call on Saturday to book our lunch with the imagineer. :)

December trip...I dunno how many days. I need to mark my calendar for the 180th day out so I can call in my ADRs. :D

Upvote 0

scarpiapiano

461 Days. I have landmark days. When I had 466 left days it had been 466 days since our last Thanksgiving in Kansas City (Nov. 2006). Now I'm between Thanksgiving and Christmas of 2006. Christmas of 2006 doesn't seem that long ago. So does anyone out think I'm weird being that obsessive?

Upvote 0

disneydudette

Just over 12hrs for us...

Im updating the ipod, clearing off the camera, and listening to the dryer waiting for the load to dry to finish packing...

It's the best feeling knowing that tomorrow at this time we'll be finishing our meal at the Plaza and enjoy the Pirate and Princess party :king:

Happy planning to everyone else... I'm kinda bummed my "planning period" is over...

Upvote 0

wvdisneyfamily

Just over 12hrs for us...

Im updating the ipod, clearing off the camera, and listening to the dryer waiting for the load to dry to finish packing...

It's the best feeling knowing that tomorrow at this time we'll be finishing our meal at the Plaza and enjoy the Pirate and Princess party :king:

Happy planning to everyone else... I'm kinda bummed my "planning period" is over...
I know exactly what you mean! One of the best parts about the trip is the planning and the "I can't wait till I get there feeling."

In 96 days we'll be wandering around the Wilderness Lodge for the first time! :sohappy::sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom