How Many Days Until Your Next Disney Cruise???

RobnRachal

4 weeks today!!
keep-calm-only-4-weeks-to-go.png

Sumrdog

28 days!
I really wish I could figure out how to post a picture... I tried the URL suggestion however I don't know what a URL is... Am I an idiot?

TDF

28 days!
I really wish I could figure out how to post a picture... I tried the URL suggestion however I don't know what a URL is... Am I an idiot?

What cruise you going on? I think I asked you before the Galveston one? We leave on the 28th for the 3 night Bahamas on the Dream. Anyway to post a picture just click the “tree” icon and insert the link to the photo, presto your done!

Sumrdog

What cruise you going on? I think I asked you before the Galveston one? We leave on the 28th for the 3 night Bahamas on the Dream. Anyway to post a picture just click the “tree” icon and insert the link to the photo, presto your done!

Yes we talked cruises before, no we are not on the same one...We are coming down the home stretch now though :D!

Ok I will figure this picture thing out, thanks for the help. I am actually pretty smart most of the time... the paste option is greyed out...ugh! I will figure this out later I guess.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom