How Many Days Until Your Next Disney Cruise???

heatherkatheleen

OMG! Feel's like I broke out of the 100's and 90's yesterday.... Well, I'm out of the 80's now too!!!!!!! Wahoo!

HP-78.JPG

Sumrdog

13!!!
I think I should start thinking about packing... Its a little tricky though because my kids still don't know we are going and I would like to keep it that way until the moment we walk up to the ship; suitcases and snorkel gear might tip them off, right now they think we are going camping for spring break. :p

Sumrdog

I hope there will be video of this!!

I know! I feel like the moment they figure it out is going to be pretty fun to watch, they are 5 and 10. I am getting excited just thinking about it. It will be our first Disney Cruise too! They are going to be so confused when we get on the plane to Houston. Our plan is to be extremely vague about what is going on...We might send subliminal messages like wearing Disney t-shirts or something.

tink66

13!!!
I think I should start thinking about packing... Its a little tricky though because my kids still don't know we are going and I would like to keep it that way until the moment we walk up to the ship; suitcases and snorkel gear might tip them off, right now they think we are going camping for spring break. :p
s
So exciting!!! We want to hear how it goes!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom