How Many Days Until Your Next Disney Cruise???

joanna71985

53airportcut.jpg

sweetpee_1993

27 till I'm at AKL and 28 until I'm on the Dream...what do you do when you've run out of stuff to research?!

Keep checking to see if other cabanas in possibly better locations pop up as available.

Watch stateroom inventory in higher categories and constantly debate the options you may or may not have to upgrade at the port.

Shop for wardrobe additions until the very last minute.

Eat like a bird, drop every ounce you can, and fight like mad to look decent in your cute clothes.

Daydream.

Shop other itineraries to book while you're onboard.

I can do this all day, I think. Is that a sign that I'm pathetic???

BTW, 25 days for us! Woot!

Disneyfalcon

Keep checking to see if other cabanas in possibly better locations pop up as available.

Watch stateroom inventory in higher categories and constantly debate the options you may or may not have to upgrade at the port.

Eat like a bird, drop every ounce you can, and fight like mad to look decent in your cute clothes.

Daydream.

Lol! I do some of those! The royal suite is still out there and calling my name. I can hear it now...

Oh and we're down to single digits today! 9 days!! :):):):)

Lunamis

Daydream.

Are we on the same cruise? Sept 30th 4 night Bahamian? If so 26 days! (We're arriving the day before).

Yea...just started the diet today. Do you mean complimentary upgrade or paid?

sweetpee_1993

Are we on the same cruise? Sept 30th 4 night Bahamian? If so 26 days! (We're arriving the day before).

Yea...just started the diet today. Do you mean complimentary upgrade or paid?

Nope. We're getting off the ship the day you get on. We're the 9/27 3-night. The days fall better for the old man taking off a Wed/Thurs/Fri vs. a Mon/Tues/Wed/Thurs.

Paid upgrade at the port. If you get checked-in at the port early then go to the Supervisor's Desk (the CM checking you in will point you to it) you can ask if there's upgrades available. If there is they will tell you how much it will cost. Depends on what category stateroom you are in and what you want to upgrade to. The port upgrade cost will be significantly less than if you had booked that higher category to begin with. Like in May when we cruised on the Magic we were going to be in (I think) a 5b verandah and upgraded to a 1-bedroom suite. The cost of the upgrade added to what we paid for the cruise was maybe 1/3 of what it would've cost us if we'd booked the 1-bedroom from the start. Lots of people know about the port upgrades so they go pretty fast.

I'm sooooo ready to go!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom