How Many Days Until Your Next Disney Cruise???

heatherkatheleen

How many princesses in this picture? Count 'em... Thats how many days until I go on vacation :D (Add Rapunzel and Merida in and you've got the amount of days until cruise time!)

800px

sweetpee_1993

@heatherkatheleen, I soooooo didn't want to look at what you just posted there. I did but I don't. The pressure is on to get ready (I leave a week from today to start the road trip). At least I don't have to clean the whole house. Tracey is paying a lady to come do that for me on Saturday. Gosh, I love that man.

heatherkatheleen

@heatherkatheleen, I soooooo didn't want to look at what you just posted there. I did but I don't. The pressure is on to get ready (I leave a week from today to start the road trip). At least I don't have to clean the whole house. Tracey is paying a lady to come do that for me on Saturday. Gosh, I love that man.
LOL! You should WANT to look at it. Jeez this trip has suddenly just snuck up on me. I need to get ready too... gotta call my dry cleaner to do a pick up, and until that's picked up & returned I can't pack... And between now and vacation day I only have 2 days off of work (one of which being the day before vacation which is a spa & brunch day for me! Yippee!) Guess I'm gonna have to cram the packing in this weekend in the evenings after work!!! So nice of Tracey to relieve some of your cleaning stress! Lol :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom