How Many Days Until Your Next Disney Cruise???

5thGenTexan

Welcome to my world… we are looking at Summer 2014 just not sure what dates yet.

My girl starts Kindergarten in Sept, and we are building a new house. So, unless some serious Disney magic comes this way I am gonna have a good bit of time to just dream.

ChuckElias

You can always make the house have some Disney touches. ;)
This is probably not what you mean by disney touches, but for my daughter's birthday, one year, we did a DCL theme. We renamed all the rooms in the house after lounges or kid areas. We played Mickey Mania in the living room (which became Studio Sea). We put three inflatable pools together to form a Mickey pool. My daughter's bedroom became "The Stack". We had a big Mickey plush, so kids could have pictures with Mickey. You get the idea. Here's a little of what it looked like:

My "goofy" nephew in his cruise shirt and pins, having his picture taken with Mickey:

My sister, hosting Mickey Mania (it's insania!):

Cooling off in the Mickey pool:

We put out laptops so the kids could have an Internet Cafe:

One of my contributions was to arrange a bunch of my DCL pins on a corkboard for decoration:

You know, now that I think about it, this post probably belongs in the "The Sickness Grows" thread. . .

TDF

This is probably not what you mean by disney touches, but for my daughter's birthday, one year, we did a DCL theme. We renamed all the rooms in the house after lounges or kid areas. We played Mickey Mania in the living room (which became Studio Sea). We put three inflatable pools together to form a Mickey pool. My daughter's bedroom became "The Stack". We had a big Mickey plush, so kids could have pictures with Mickey. You get the idea. Here's a little of what it looked like:

My "goofy" nephew in his cruise shirt and pins, having his picture taken with Mickey:

My sister, hosting Mickey Mania (it's insania!):

Cooling off in the Mickey pool:

We put out laptops so the kids could have an Internet Cafe:

One of my contributions was to arrange a bunch of my DCL pins on a corkboard for decoration:

You know, now that I think about it, this post probably belongs in the "The Sickness Grows" thread. . .
Sounds good to me… more like a dream birthday!
- Justin

ChuckElias

nzpres244.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom