How Many Days Until Your Next Disney Cruise???

TDF

10 Months and 6 Days… At least looking forward to it is getting me through my college classes.
- Justin

joanna71985

gold-number-0.jpg

Checking in to Pop Century today, and sail out on the Fantasy tomorrow!

Billy6

Thank you! I'm really looking forward to this cruise (and hopefully it will be every bit as amazing as I've heard it is).
I was too and it exceeded my expectations! I haven't started a TR on it yet because I have been so busy after the wedding and this honeymoon, and I saw you posted on my PTR... Sorry for that but you have to see if for yourself!

joanna71985

I was too and it exceeded my expectations! I haven't started a TR on it yet because I have been so busy after the wedding and this honeymoon, and I saw you posted on my PTR... Sorry for that but you have to see if for yourself!

I hear you (it probably will take me forever to get mine up, especially because I probably will go overboard with pictures). The funny thing is- it was my friend's TR that got me to book my first cruise on the Dream, and now I'm hooked!!

I have been at Pop Century since Tuesday. We will be leaving tomorrow for the Fantasy! Otis our first cruise and we are so excited. Also we are trying to decided if we should wear our "Happily Ever After" buttons since this is still our honeymoon.
I can't believe we will be on a Disney cruise tomorrow too cool!!!

Billy6

I have been at Pop Century since Tuesday. We will be leaving tomorrow for the Fantasy! Otis our first cruise and we are so excited. Also we are trying to decided if we should wear our "Happily Ever After" buttons since this is still our honeymoon.
I can't believe we will be on a Disney cruise tomorrow too cool!!!
Go for it! It was mine and my wife's honeymoon when we were on the Fantasy! (sept 22-29th). We got the same pins the day before at MK and wore them the whole day but we had shirts made for our honeymoon, so we didnt wear the pins...
d2f9fcfe580b6a8b2c94692d6155e54f.jpg

TDF

I hope Sandy isn’t bothering you guys to much! By the way I have 10 months until our cruise… yay we are getting their.
- Justin

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom