How Many Days for you - Part 9

stefan74

169.number.gif

4,056 Hours
243,360 Minutes
14,601,600 Seconds

Upvote 0

BransonJ

203! Never thought I'd be back so soon. Just returned in July and the other day while watching tv with my now fiancé (got engaged at Epcot) she says "I miss disney" and a couple minutes later we set the date for our honeymoon in October! This trip will be just the two of us so my first time without doing the family vacation. And our first time in October (always went during summer peak season) so we are very excited for the lesser crowds, and cooler weather, and all the fall decorations.

Upvote 0

Betsyboo

203! Never thought I'd be back so soon. Just returned in July and the other day while watching tv with my now fiancé (got engaged at Epcot) she says "I miss disney" and a couple minutes later we set the date for our honeymoon in October! This trip will be just the two of us so my first time without doing the family vacation. And our first time in October (always went during summer peak season) so we are very excited for the lesser crowds, and cooler weather, and all the fall decorations.
Congrats! October sounds wonderful. I'll be visiting in November for our first fall trip. We've always gone in Jan/Feb. Have a great time planning!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom