How many days for you - part 8

foreverbelle

3216878065_145032f1f1.jpg

Upvote 0

cooleo

28 •••••••20••••15••••10••••5-4-3-2-1!!!

So friends of mine will be driving by Orlando next week & have NEVER been to WDW. They are headed to Miami & asked what to see if they stopped in for one-day ONLY. They are a young couple & said they would be up for a full day & wanted to see as much as possible. I set them up with a On-Day itinerary that includes MK, DHS & EPCOT while riding all forms of Disney Transportation: Ferry Boat, MK Railroad, Bus, Water Taxi & Monorail. They will start of with the MK Opening Celebration & close the day out with pass at Downtown Disney. I think they are going to have a blast. Here is what I set them up with.

"One-Day WDW Itinerary"

Magic Kingdom: Arrive at gates for 7:30 am. Rope Drop & Opening Celebration @ 8:00 am. Breakfast from Main Street Bakery Frontierland:Splash Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. Adventureland:Pirates of the Caribbean. Liberty Square:Hall of Presidents,The Haunted Mansion.Tomorrowland:Space Mountain.Ride train to front of Magic Kingdom. It is down the pathway to the left of the Space Mountain Arcade / Giftshop.

12:00 Noon - Take Bus to Hollywood Studios:You can leave your car at the MK Parking lot since you will come back to it..

Hollywood Studios: The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, Rock-n-Roller Coaster. Lunch @ Toy Story Pizza Planet.Muppet*Vision 3-D, The Great Movie Ride, Star Tours, New York Street.

3:30 Noon - Transfer to EPCOT via Water Taxi: This departs from the dock on the left side of the lake as you exit the Main Gate @ DHS. You will enter at the International Gateway. It will make stops at the Swan / Dolphin, Boardwalk & Yacht / Beach Club hotels before going to International Gateway. You would probably be a little faster if you get off at either Boardwalk or Yacht / Beach Club, which ever it docks at first & just walk the rest of the way.

EPCOT: Have a Pastry @ France, Soarin’, Spaceship Earth, Test Track, Mexico, China, The American Adventure, ***Dinner @ Tutto Italia 7:30p.m.***(Italy in EPCOT) “Illuminations: Reflections of Earth" @ 9:30p.m. (In front of Germany or Italy).

After Illuminations - Ride Monorail to Ticket & Transportation Center: You will get off at the TTC & catch a Disney Tram to your parking location.

You may want to go to Downtown Disney after getting to your car. This is the Night Club, Shopping & Dining District that is open until 2 a.m. There is a ton of stuff to do here. Worth going if you don’t mind staying out late depending on your plans for the next morning.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom