How many days for you - part 8

GSP Guy

images

Upvote 0

Littlekitten73

36!!!
I havn't posted in a few days ... My son was hit by a foul ball off his directly to his eye Tuesday night. Nothing was broken but we are not sure of the damage to the eye because it was swollen shut immediately. ..so it looks like the next few days will the longest wait of all.
So sorry to hear that @ctosh I hope he's ok. :) Keep us posted. My son broke his toe in the park at easter:rolleyes: :eek: still healing, but should be ok for flying, so the doctor says :)

Upvote 0

Skooterkid

36!!!
I havn't posted in a few days ... My son was hit by a foul ball off his directly to his eye Tuesday night. Nothing was broken but we are not sure of the damage to the eye because it was swollen shut immediately. ..so it looks like the next few days will the longest wait of all.

Oh no! I hope everything is ok. But there's nothing that will make someone feel better than the thought of going to Disney World! :)

Upvote 0

Skooterkid

Well:
80 days since last trip, 21 days until my last full day of school, 27 days until my last final with a celebration at Oriole Park that night, 35 days until graduation, 59 days until Disneyland/Hawaii, 106 days until WDW!!!

Wow, that's a lot of things to look forward to! The whole month before I go away my schedule is fully booked, so fingers crossed the time will fly by for both of us! :D

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom