How many days for you - part 8

Littlekitten73

michal-neuvrith-4_3_r536_c534.jpg

30 days!!! This time next month I will be sitting at the airport counting down the minutes!!!
I hope your doing your 30 day dance too;) Congrats it's coming around so quickly now :):)

Upvote 0

nc_disneyfreak

All my friends are usually so impressed. When they want to schedule a trip to Disney, they contact me because they know that not only will I be able to guide them in the best things to do, but I usually have extra park maps & other materials that I brought home from the parks. LOL
same here lol....ive become this sort of "travel agent" where people are asking me what kinds of deals etc are going on, whether to stay on or off prop..etc....im thinking, "i only have two trips to WDW under my belt" in 10' and 12'....i guess that says something about how much research i do on WDW lol

Upvote 0

nc_disneyfreak

366...on this day three years ago...april 24th, 2010 we made our first trip to WDW! I cant believe its been three years! This time 3 yrs ago right now we were at Downtown Disney, eating Earl of Sandwich, and taking all the sights in...the lights at night, the awesomeness that is World of Disney, the smell of chocolate as you walk by Ghirardellis, the quaint shops near Rainforest Cafe.....on a side note, on april 24th, 2014 (one year from today) we will be picking up our rental van for our next trip! Were driving this time from NC....leaving friday morning at 6 am...stopping somewhere near daytona...(taking our time with two young kids) then getting up sat morning to be in WDW by 9 or 10 am!!! sorry for the long post...im excited;)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom