How many days for you - part 8

foreverbelle

63.jpg

Upvote 0

foreverbelle

all you people with low numbers....im jealous!!
but today is a milestone of sorts....as of today we have 400 days to go!!!!!
ok, so thats alooottt. However, we started ours with 718 days so its coming along...
this time next yr it will be down to 35 days or so...were booking in about 3 months though and were doing ADRs in six months...until then were going to enjoy the spring and summer!

Every day is a little closer believe me and we celebrate the small milestones as well believe me..

Upvote 0

Skooterkid

OldWorld05.png

The Olde World Antiques shop - which I had never heard of until doing some research today - opened in March 1972... and I have 72 days until I start my Disney College Program! :D

...but on a side note, this is a very interesting article about the store: http://passport2dreams.blogspot.co.uk/2010/08/snapshot-olde-world-antiques.html ...It's amazing to think that Disney allowed Jack Olsen, head of the Merchandise team, to spend $1 million dollars a year on the store despite it only bringing in only $100,000 in profit! And for as long as I've been going to Disney World, Mickey merchandise has swamped the stores, but until the 90s Frontierland, Adventureland and Liberty Square sold only products suited to the lands' theme!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom