How many days for you - part 8

jkl2000

58_16_94-Bodego.jpg

Upvote 0

coachwnh

In the Parks
No
fuxn.jpg

That sums it up. Not being one to let "summed up" suffice, I'll say more.

Yesterday, on the third try, we finally got my son a camera that works (two returns in two days) and the Photopass + came in the mail. We were beginning to believe that there might be evil afoot, trying, for reasons unknown to us, to ensure there would be no photographic record of our visit. Hollywood Tower Hotel, 1939 kind of evil.

Anyway, I leave work and stick it to the man in 27 hours, 36 minutes (maybe a little earlier ;) ).
Have fun!

Upvote 0

nc_disneyfreak

281....update....we ended up changing resort reservations. Like a lot of people, were on a budget so we always look for good deals here and there...we were booked in the little mermaid rooms...however, I called WDW and I asked about if the little mermaid rooms are still excluded from discounts. She said yes, and theres no plans to change that because they are really coveted and new etc....so, we ended up switching to all star movies preferred rooms...toy story or 101 dalmations....I couldn't see not getting a discount that would prob take off 2 or 300 bucks (based off discounts we got in the past) our daughter will be 3 and son 7 so of course they will love it. we stayed there in april 10' when our son was 3 and he loved it....the main pool is really nice, we enjoyed the food court and its a fun resort...

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom