How many days for you - part 8

fractal

17-harold-carmichael.jpg

Upvote 0

Sharkreef11

142! Even happier because I found out CLP reservations will start being taken July 9th! I loved this event last year and had Neil Patrick Harris as the guest narrator - he rocked it of course! Can't wait to see who is in store and the dates this go around....yay!:)

That's awesome! Thanks for the update. :) Where did you find this out? I have been looking everywhere!!

Upvote 0

Lisalyn

That's awesome! Thanks for the update. :) Where did you find this out? I have been looking everywhere!!

Hi there - it is posted on www.wdwinfo.com website as packages going on sale July 9 - of course they don't give the dates or narrators yet which is driving me crazy! LOL I tentatively had it on my schedule for 11/26 based on the fact that last year the dates covered the week during Thanksgiving....this time they are stating the start date is 11/29 (which is the night before I leave to come home and my Animal Kingdom day). However if it stays true to the 11/29 date mentioned on the site - I'll flip around Epcot and AK and be a happy camper. I am NOT missing CLP for anything!:p LOL Plus it will be my daughter's first time. I hope it touches her as it touched me last year...left me teary and in awe. It is so beautiful it is hard to put into words!!! :) We plan on doing the Via Napoli CLP Dinner Package. I cannot wait!!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom