How many days for you - part 8

nc_disneyfreak

712 days ago? Oh wow, I thought my 604 days were hard, you had to wait over 100 days more! Have an amazing trip!
lol....as of today were at 313 days out....and we started at 718!! I feel its all downhill from here as we should be booking in the next month or so and ADRS to be booked around late October....its still far away but I don't mind waiting cause' when we get back itll be another two yrs till we go again lol...(were on the every two year plan lol)

Upvote 0

G00fyDad

9048831735_86388d2ed3_o.jpg

Upvote 0

LucyK

lol....as of today were at 313 days out....and we started at 718!! I feel its all downhill from here as we should be booking in the next month or so and ADRS to be booked around late October....its still far away but I don't mind waiting cause' when we get back itll be another two yrs till we go again lol...(were on the every two year plan lol)

I'm down to 501 and the last 4 months have slowly crawled by. I do feel that when I book the package time will go faster and I'll only have to worry about my ADR's next May.

Upvote 0

Lisalyn

Officially at 160! For some reason more excited than past years for this trip. Maybe because after my daughter took a 2 year break because "she was bored with Disney!!! :eek: (lol) she has decided to go back with me again this year. Puts a HUGE smile on my face:D She did however have a stipulation....that we do a couple days "at the other place so she can fly like H.P. lol " - so 4 at Disney & 2 at "the other place". I will suck it up and do that for her! Because of the stipulation though we are having to stay at downtown Disney vs a Disney resort for cost reasons. So a couple of new things this year. However the Best Western Lake Buena Vista is doing it up right for us. He put us on the top floor in a Disney view suite for a price that can't be matched. This is the room where you can see Illuminations off in the distance...so kudos to that hotel. Initially I felt like I was "cheating" on Disney but put things into perspective at this point so I'm good, my daughter is good, we are both excited and ready for our trip!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom