How many days for you - part 8

AngryEyes

ix3t.jpg

Upvote 0

disneysince71

I must share - your bag didn't make it to WDW, while ours are still in Orlando! LOL! Our last communications with anyone yesterday was with Magical Express who claims our bags made it to the airport, but jetBlue didn't pick them up from the airport sorting facility. :(
Oh no! I am so sorry... :(
I must share - your bag didn't make it to WDW, while ours are still in Orlando! LOL! Our last communications with anyone yesterday was with Magical Express who claims our bags made it to the airport, but jetBlue didn't pick them up from the airport sorting facility. :(

Upvote 0

Minthorne

So - awesome trip in May at OKW - although my friend's mother tried to steal my wallet. Right? she was stealing my wallet?
943439_771513519169_1059738696_n.jpg

But my Annual Pass expired on June 8 and so I had to renew when I got a nice incentive price. Well what would you know, the Annual pass holder room discount of 35% at BC had a nice 3 night weekend in July at a really good rate! Since I still have point for free flights (man I love doing the points rewards!) and it's a done deal. So my count returns as now 27 days!!

And I'm still going down in Aug with my best friend and his wife and kids in 58 days! Call me crazy but I'm getting the use of my pass!!!

400729_771513299609_1377427488_n.jpg

I'm pretty pumped to check out storm-along bay!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom