How many days for you - part 8

bethymouse

Disney-Mother-s-Day-Wallpaper-disney-6039761-500-375.jpg
27 days for us!

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest

I have begun the process to train for the Disney Princess Half Marathon and we are going to be there for 10 days. Haven't booked yet - hope to in a few weeks even though 2014 prices are not out yet. Really excited! And already trained for a week and lost 5 1/2 lbs towards this goal! WOO HOO

Upvote 0

GSP Guy

4 weeks!! And to celebrate this special mark, here's one of my favorite athletes of all time.

brett-favre-4.jpg
I have been around this man a couple of times and let me tell you that he is absolutely an awesome guy! My business puts me occasionally around different pro athletes and that certainly isn't always the case. Brett Favre didn't act like he was better than anyone else that was around and was also extremely funny and down to earth.

Upvote 0

PUSH

I have been around this man a couple of times and let me tell you that he is absolutely an awesome guy! My business puts me occasionally around different pro athletes and that certainly isn't always the case. Brett Favre didn't act like he was better than anyone else that was around and was also extremely funny and down to earth.

Yeah, the stories I've heard about him are amazing. Sure he might seem selfish with the way things ended, but he had every right to go to the Vikings. I never felt he betrayed us (the Packers). I think most of the reason people think he's a hot-headed diva is because the media plays it that way.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom