How many days for you - part 8

GSP Guy

Yeah, the stories I've heard about him are amazing. Sure he might seem selfish with the way things ended, but he had every right to go to the Vikings. I never felt he betrayed us (the Packers). I think most of the reason people think he's a hot-headed diva is because the media plays it that way.
I don't live in Mississippi but I do live on the Gulf coast and people around here generally like him a lot. I agree completely about the media! Don't get me wrong I haven't spent time with tons of athletes but of the ones I have my favorites are Favre, Bo Jackson, Herschel Walker, and Kenny Stabler! Also since you are a Packer's fan, before my daughter went off to college she had waited on Bart Starr a couple of times at the restaurant she worked at and said he was really nice! Obvious generation gap so she had to ask me who he was after the fact (Lol) but others at the restaurant drew her attention to the fact that he was someone famous!

Upvote 0

PUSH

I don't live in Mississippi but I do live on the Gulf coast and people around here generally like him a lot. I agree completely about the media! Don't get me wrong I haven't spent time with tons of athletes but of the ones I have my favorites are Favre, Bo Jackson, Herschel Walker, and Kenny Stabler! Also since you are a Packer's fan, before my daughter went off to college she had waited on Bart Starr a couple of times at the restaurant she worked at and said he was really nice! Obvious generation gap so she had to ask me who he was after the fact (Lol) but others at the restaurant drew her attention to the fact that he was someone famous!

That's so cool! My dad ran into Bart Starr one time at a restaurant on the way to a Packers game. He said he looked across the room and he was sitting down eating with his wife.

And Favre seems to do a lot for the Hattiesburg community. When the tornadoes went threw not too long ago, be went on NFL Network and was trying to get people to help by donating money. He also has many charities.

Upvote 0

G00fyDad

8730784681_460727c3df_z.jpg

This actually should have been 152 days. LOL It is going by so fast now. :D

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom