Skooterkid

disney85_cover600.jpg

85 days until I start my Disney College Program! :D

Upvote 0

nc_disneyfreak

13,224 Hours
793,440 Minutes
47,606,400 Seconds
keep your chin up lol....were all in this together...remember what we talked about before....learn to love the countdown....watch the youtube videos of park walkthroughs, watch disney movies, trip plan, envision yourself with a dole whip, walking through adventureland....the countdown is a fun part of the vacation....the actual vacation goes by in the blink of an eye...then its back to square one...:)

Upvote 0

nc_disneyfreak

Been there
It does get better :D
oh i dont mind lol....wait, monday morning i mind. this site helps though, i like coming on here and sharing memories with you guys, looking at pictures, reading trip reports etc....ill be booking our vacation in july, ADRs in october so i have my little milestones my family looks at...you guys watch the video walkthrough of the tangled restroom area? i never wanted to use a bathroom that bad before! ill have to drink alot of coke to have an excuse, or ill just be some random guy checking out the mens restroom :eek:

Upvote 0

King Capybara 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
oh i dont mind lol....wait, monday morning i mind. this site helps though, i like coming on here and sharing memories with you guys, looking at pictures, reading trip reports etc....ill be booking our vacation in july, ADRs in october so i have my little milestones my family looks at...you guys watch the video walkthrough of the tangled restroom area? i never wanted to use a bathroom that bad before! ill have to drink alot of coke to have an excuse, or ill just be some random guy checking out the mens restroom :eek:

You won't be the only one doing that :D

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom