How Many Days for You... (Part 7)

cooleo

Since the last thread had far exceeded the 5000 post mark & this is obviously one of the most popular thread series on WDWmagic, we will continue sharing our countdowns here. Post away folks:

term-life-insurance-rates-20-year-old.png

Lisalyn

First off I don't brag but I'm going to LOL:D I was hired as a PT Seasonal Cast Member for our local Disney Store and I start TOMORROW! I'm so excited I could scream but won't...I'll spare you that - so I'm officially an official Cast Member!

On to business....as of today me and my Disney BFF are at 28 days and counting!! Staying at Pop in a preferred room and so looking forward to seeing Osborne Lights once again (she has never been over the holidays so this makes it extra special!), will be dining at BoG for dinner and doing 2 Candle Light Processionals - one with Geena Davis and one with Neil Patrick Harris....excited beyond words!

Upvote 0

HouCuseChickie

As you can see from my handy dandy countdown widget on my phone...
8127799774_2c497eaff4.jpg

...yes, that's right folks...we are in the TEENS! And just...18 days until we leave and 10 days until the reveal (almost single digits for that- getting soooo excited AND nervous). And since I want the cake order IN two weeks before cake day- I decided to start the ball rolling on the cake yesterday. I got the Chef's new email from private dining at CR yesterday and put in my initial email to Chef Brian. Praying my design doesn't break the bank! ;)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom