How Many Days for You... (Part 6)

accord99cutie

Premium Member
The last thread is over 5000, so let's start a new one!!!

750px-US_189.svg.png

Kristia

Checking in at the Beach Club Villas in 59 days...

...and running the WDW marathon 2 months from today! :eek: :eek: :sohappy:

Ah....I remember the stress of the last two months before the marathon well:lol:! I was so scared that I wouldn't be ready and the trip was quickly approaching. I think it was the first time I was nervous for a trip to Disney and I wanted the time to slow down, so I had more time to prep for the marathon! It all worked out in the end though! I think I would have been nervous no matter how much time I had to train!

Upvote 0

Ariel484

Ah....I remember the stress of the last two months before the marathon well:lol:! I was so scared that I wouldn't be ready and the trip was quickly approaching. I think it was the first time I was nervous for a trip to Disney and I wanted the time to slow down, so I had more time to prep for the marathon! It all worked out in the end though! I think I would have been nervous no matter how much time I had to train!

This is exactly how I'm feeling! It hit me walking into work this morning...I just thought, "Holy $%*#, this time 2 months from now I'll either be at mile-whatever, or laid up in a medical tent somewhere! Am I really going to be ready?!" :lol: :lookaroun The next 6 weeks are really make-it-or-break-it time for me. :eek: :eek:

Oh, and I re-read your entire report again yesterday, and it got me super excited! So thanks! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Kristia

This is exactly how I'm feeling! It hit me walking into work this morning...I just thought, "Holy $%*#, this time 2 months from now I'll either be at mile-whatever, or laid up in a medical tent somewhere! Am I really going to be ready?!" :lol: :lookaroun The next 6 weeks are really make-it-or-break-it time for me. :eek: :eek:

Oh, and I re-read your entire report again yesterday, and it got me super excited! So thanks! :sohappy:

You can do it!!:sohappy: And I expect a full trip report so that I can prepare again for the 2013 marathon! :ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom