How Many Days for You... (Part 6)

accord99cutie

Premium Member
The last thread is over 5000, so let's start a new one!!!

750px-US_189.svg.png

nc_disneyfreak

a great milestone!

today marks a great milestone! 25 days!!!!! i think its just now starting to sink in! We got our official packet in the mail yesterday with our new luggage tags (new design) all our vouchers and our lovely yellow magic express tags! we have the suitcases out, are guides and now its just a matter of getting on the sites everyday, ramping up the disney movies in the blu-ray and counting the minutes now! sorry about the long post, but you all know the drill when your this close lol:wave:

Upvote 0

nngrendel

159_sedan_exterior1.jpg

5 months, 6 days

Alternative time units
159 days can be converted to one of these units:

• 13,737,600 seconds
  • 228,960 minutes
  • 3816 hours
  • 22 weeks (rounded down)

Upvote 0

Cold71

Around 338 :-(

I'm waiting for some of the February/March discounts to pop up. I was going to try for September of this year to take advantage of the free meal plan but quickly realized for as much money as me and the wife like to spend there, 5 month's wasn't going to be enough time to save.

Upvote 0

foreverbelle

today marks a great milestone! 25 days!!!!! i think its just now starting to sink in! We got our official packet in the mail yesterday with our new luggage tags (new design) all our vouchers and our lovely yellow magic express tags! we have the suitcases out, are guides and now its just a matter of getting on the sites everyday, ramping up the disney movies in the blu-ray and counting the minutes now! sorry about the long post, but you all know the drill when your this close lol:wave:

23 days!!!

Seems as though there are a lot of people heading down there in less than a month.

I love that feeling, the getting so close and all, start getting the packets and thinking about packing...its amazing.

So jealous!!

Upvote 0

PolynesianPrincess

Seems as though there are a lot of people heading down there in less than a month.

I love that feeling, the getting so close and all, start getting the packets and thinking about packing...its amazing.

So jealous!!

I'm definitely starting to get really excited! Made my packing list yesterday... I think I might need 2 suitcases! :lookaroun lol

Upvote 0

nc_disneyfreak

right there with you all!

I'm definitely starting to get really excited! Made my packing list yesterday... I think I might need 2 suitcases! :lookaroun lol

yes derelicte19 and foreverbelle i hear ya! this one has been along time coming.. i was looking back at my posts this morning and my first countdown one was when i had 421 days i believe ! ughhh....lol that was awhile ago. My family and i have only been once (april 2010) and its been on my mind constantly since then...wdw is such a magical place and i cant wait till 25 days from now, getting up real early, loading up the van and heading to the airport in raliegh! but once were back the countdown for november 2013 begins :cry: its going to be our honeymoon that we never really took lol...were going to make the jump to a moderate for that, maybe carribbean or port orleans? but for those who still have awhile, your days coming!! there are so many milestones. booking the trip, ADRs, watching dis movies, and being on this best wdw site ever!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom