How Many Days for You (part 4)

Looks like 12 weeks to the day today for me. Heading down August 16 at one of the All Star Resorts, then then rest of the week at the Wilderness Lodge. Since I'm here, a couple of questions:

1. Any recommendations for our first night at the All Star resorts? We basically just wanted to go down and save some money by staying at one of the values for the first night then really getting into the swing of things at the Wilderness Lodge.

2. Any recommendatons as to what to do when we get down there oter than the parks? We are planning to arrive sometime in the afternoon. We would like to relax and possibly hit a water park, but any suggestions woudl be appreciated.

Can't wait!

Upvote 0

SAV

images

Upvote 0

Lisalyn

Woohoo! 179 and counting. Made my ADR's yesterday. My daughter and I are SO psyched! Finally....yes finally after 3 years of trying...we were able to make our rezzie for CRT for breakfast on 11/27 - yeah! We've always dreamed of having breakfast with the Princesses inside the castle so this is pretty cool! Also will be spending Thanksgiving with the Germans (i.e. at Biergarten) - I hear they have a great show and I've never been so something new to try! Anyways, I was very happy I got every ADR I tried for...OH to include Cali Grill for a late dinner and then fireworks off the viewing area on the 15th (?) floor! yeah! Ok so yes...I am happy - can you tell? LOL Sorry went off the thread for a bit:p

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom