Tuvalu

Premium Member
route_66.jpg

66 to go!!

AND I'M A CPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations!!

Upvote 0

Leo!

WOW!!!! After over 1,000 days of counting down I am finally down to 1 day! I can't believe we leave tomorrow after years of planning for this trip. I want to thank all of you for being part of my Magical Celebration and for those who will be there while I am there, I hope we all have a Magical Time!

YIPPEE!!
1 Day
24 Hours
1,440 Minutes
86,400 Seconds

Congratulations!... I've saw your large countdown for years.

Upvote 0

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
WOW!!!! After over 1,000 days of counting down I am finally down to 1 day! I can't believe we leave tomorrow after years of planning for this trip. I want to thank all of you for being part of my Magical Celebration and for those who will be there while I am there, I hope we all have a Magical Time!

YIPPEE!!
1 Day
24 Hours
1,440 Minutes
86,400 Seconds

Damn....

Maybe we will see you there!

Upvote 0

Sharkreef11

YIPPEE!!
1 Day
24 Hours
1,440 Minutes
86,400 Seconds

Here's a triple like for this post! It has been a blast counting down with you and I am excited for you! Hope you and your family have a magical vacation and time slows down when you hit property! Have fun!! ;)

Upvote 0

MOXOMUMD

YIPPEE!!
1 Day
24 Hours
1,440 Minutes
86,400 Seconds
Have a great time.

Upvote 0

DebDeb

YIPPEE!!
1 Day
24 Hours
1,440 Minutes
86,400 Seconds
Gonna miss you on the countdown days! Thanks for all the "likes"! Hope you have a extra magical time!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom