How Many Days for you Part 10

RobnRachal

WOW!!!! After over 1,000 days of counting down I am finally down to 1 day! I can't believe we leave tomorrow after years of planning for this trip. I want to thank all of you for being part of my Magical Celebration and for those who will be there while I am there, I hope we all have a Magical Time!

YIPPEE!!
1 Day
24 Hours
1,440 Minutes
86,400 Seconds
Been fun counting down with you! Have a fantastic vacation!!

Upvote 0

MOXOMUMD

51jQc736UGL.jpg

EEEEEEEKKKKK!! We leave TOMORROW! We'll be stopping in Dothan, AL the first night and then Ocala on Saturday night. I'm sooooo exciteddddd!!
Have a wonderful trip @AmberFaith90

Upvote 0

coachwnh

WOW!!!! After over 1,000 days of counting down I am finally down to 1 day! I can't believe we leave tomorrow after years of planning for this trip. I want to thank all of you for being part of my Magical Celebration and for those who will be there while I am there, I hope we all have a Magical Time!

YIPPEE!!
1 Day
24 Hours
1,440 Minutes
86,400 Seconds
Awesome!!! Have a fantastic time

Upvote 0

Dubman

YIPPEE!!
1 Day
24 Hours
1,440 Minutes
86,400 Seconds

That is awesome! I've been watching your countdown and can't believe it's finally here for you! Enjoy your trip!!!

Upvote 0

stefan74

Congrats on making it through your countdown!!! Have so, so much fun.

Congratulations!... I've seen your large countdown for years.

Maybe we will see you there!

Here's a triple like for this post! It has been a blast counting down with you and I am excited for you! Hope you and your family have a magical vacation and time slows down when you hit property! Have fun!! ;)

Gonna miss you on the countdown days! Thanks for all the "likes"! Hope you have a extra magical time!

Been fun counting down with you! Have a fantastic vacation!!

Awesome!!! Have a fantastic time

That is awesome! I've been watching your countdown and can't believe it's finally here for you! Enjoy your trip!!!

It has been great counting down with y'all as well. Getting up and at 'em and we are getting ready to leave for the airport! Magic Bands are on!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom