How Many Days for you Part 10

coachwnh

In the Parks
Yes
Thanks I got up at 3:30 this morning to finish laundry, packing and cleaning! I can't believe I fly out tomorrow and NO KIDS...not sure if I am happy about that one or not :cautious:
I know the feeling. When we head down next week its just my wife and I. I know we'll miss the kids, but they are coming along for our trips this summer. Its the first time we are heading out solo for more than an overnight since we've had kids (over 11 years), so its well deserved.

Have a great trip!!!

Upvote 0

Disneydreamer23

bahah.jpg

Upvote 0

jlsHouston

I know the feeling. When we head down next week its just my wife and I. I know we'll miss the kids, but they are coming along for our trips this summer. Its the first time we are heading out solo for more than an overnight since we've had kids (over 11 years), so its well deserved.

Have a great trip!!!

Yes, never been to WDW without at least one grandchild. Y'all are right behind me, I bet your wife has everything already organized and packed and here I am just finished packing and getting ready to tackle the house:angelic:

Upvote 0

coachwnh

In the Parks
Yes
Yes, never been to WDW without at least one grandchild. Y'all are right behind me, I bet your wife has everything already organized and packed and here I am just finished packing and getting ready to tackle the house:angelic:
Not packed yet. We had some curveballs thrown at us that had the trip in jeopardy, but all is well again. She just said this morning that we will have to pack this weekend. Its only a long weekend, but we're so looking forward to it!

Upvote 0

jlsHouston

Not packed yet. We had some curveballs thrown at us that had the trip in jeopardy, but all is well again. She just said this morning that we will have to pack this weekend. Its only a long weekend, but we're so looking forward to it!

I know all about curveballs. Seems like the last two trips, so many last minute changes. And this trip, I just couldn't catch a break. Work has been brutal and it's all I can do the main rooms halfway straightened. My pink room, which is the kid room I can't even walk in. Two sets of out of town grands and then some great nieces and nephews showed up over Easter and got every single toy out and left it on the floor. The two sets of grandkids who live here in Houston near us won't even walk in it because they are afraid someone will tell them to pick up their mess!
I have got to tackle that room before I leave.....30 freaking days I have let it sit like that:eek::bawling::jawdrop:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom