How many days do you spent in Disneyworld?

fascion216

My sept. trip is going to be 11 nights / 12 days. id love to stay 2 weeks (14 days) but i really cant afford it right now .. i hope soon though! heres to finding a better job or getting promoted!!! :sohappy:

TxNewsies

Our first trip was for 5 days. Was a blast but exhausting trying to get everything in! So we now go for 6 days - adding a day of rest. We spend a full day at each park, a day of rest and then we spend our last day revisiting a park before our flight that evening. It made a huge difference last year! So we are going back again this year for 6 days. I wish we could go for longer! Maybe one day we can affford it!

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
went for the 1st time in years last year for 2 weeks, def not enough time, from now on starting 4th july it will be 3 weeks:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

DisneyRunner

We do nine days, eight nights, not long enough. We don't go to a park every day and we still haven't accomplished everything we want to. For example, spending more time at the resort pool.

Glasgow

The most we have stayed is 5 night/6 days .. anything over than and it moves into the seriously expensive category. How much does a 2 to 3 week vacation cost?? It must be in the order of $6 - $10 thousand. Yowsas

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
The most we have stayed is 5 night/6 days .. anything over than and it moves into the seriously expensive category. How much does a 2 to 3 week vacation cost?? It must be in the order of $6 - $10 thousand. Yowsas

Went for 2 weeks last year and goin for 3 weeks this year and after accomodation, hotel, 3 3week passes for wdw and 3 2week passes for seaworld and universal, and spending money the total cost will be bwt, €10000 which is bwt $13000 at the moment ha worth every penny :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Mikester71

Went from 7 days our first trip in 2005 to 10 days in 2007 and 2009. Two weeks would be great I think for us, but our next trip in 2011 will probably be 10 days again.

JCtheparrothead

Lucky for me and my family we get 2 weeks in the World from the day after Thanksgiving. We are even more excited this year seeing we get to bring our son for his first time....he will only be 3 months but you gotta start sooner or later.:ROFLOL:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom