how many days (cont)

tigger248

Probably not until November 2005. :cry:

I'm not yet ready to start counting down exact days. Maybe when we get out of triple digits, or at least until we get down to lower three digit numbers.

Upvote 0

Melerella

I'm leaving tomorrow morning! I'm so excited! I'm kinda nervous because someone said there's a tropical storm...Franklin or something...but oh well...the rain never stopped me..lol!

Upvote 0

Jefferson1964

Ok, Ive have approximately 42 days, will be there from Oct. 30-Nov 5. Staying at the Pop Century. Last time we stayed at the Wilderness Lodge and it was terrific but wanted to try the new hotel, plus its on special, LOL...I think my 2 year old is going to have a blast, he had fun at one. I guess we will make it an annual event. I used to work at WDW back in early 90's and had a good time, but moved to DFW area. Looking to see if any of my ole friends still work there........I do miss the cast member discount....... :)

Hard to believe this is going on 10 years, taking my now 11 year old and my 2 year old in a few weeks, looking forward to trying out the new fast past wrist band system and riding the new 7 dwarf mine coaster....WDW here we come!!!!!!!!!!

Upvote 0

coachwnh

In the Parks
No
Hard to believe this is going on 10 years, taking my now 11 year old and my 2 year old in a few weeks, looking forward to trying out the new fast past wrist band system and riding the new 7 dwarf mine coaster....WDW here we come!!!!!!!!!!
Will this be the first time to WDW since that post almost 10 years ago? Have a great time!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom