how many days (cont)

LilDucky

39 days, not counting today because it just makes it longer!! I love New Years at Disney. I couldnt think of a better place to end the year and start the year!!! :D :lol:

Upvote 0

Gucci65

PhilharMagician said:
17 days from today and I will be inflight and on my way. :xmas: This is our first time @ WDW around Christmas, so it should definately be magical!

We arrive on the 3rd as well. This is our usual time of year for an extended visit. You will love it. It's gorgeous. Did you get your MVMCP tickets? We are going on the 5th.

See you there! :wave:

Upvote 0

The cat

Just a few hours now (well ok, 21), but after all these years and inumerable trips its STILL like its the first time. I'm in my fifties, - how sad is that?

Everybody wants to ba a cat

Upvote 0

scorp111

The cat said:
Just a few hours now (well ok, 21), but after all these years and inumerable trips its STILL like its the first time. I'm in my fifties, - how sad is that?

Not Sad.... Disney Magic!! :)

20 days for me until my MVMCP Weekend trip...!!! :xmas:

157 days until my 10 day trip in the Spring! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

kverdon

Well it was T-62 days and counting until a sudden change at work forced it to be T-14 days and counting. :sohappy: . Its Causing us to scurry to replan on a dime but its working out :hammer: . We'll now be there for the hollidays :xmas: which we've never done before so we are really looking forward to that. Thanks to all the fine members here for your WDW Holliday advice.

Upvote 0

pooh2u

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: It hit me this morning....2 days...8 hours...20 minutes till lift off....I can't wait anymore............ :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

bears163

Original Poster
man when i started this thread i was at 17 days now its 378. but i do want to say thanks for everyone for continuing my thread :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom