26 days for DLRP staying for 9 days over christmas
59 days for DLRP staying 3 days
65 for WDW staying 11 days
:) :)

Renate

Upvote 0

Thunder5921

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Only 48 hours until we leave this COLD weather. This is our first time seeing all the Christmas decorations. Boy, what I've seen in all the pics that everyone has posted we are going to love it. :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: I'll be camera happy. I'm thankful that we just bought a laptop so that means more pics I can take. :lol:

Upvote 0

Jigs

75 Days! AND we scored PS for Cinderella's castle for my DD's 10th birthday. This will be the first trip for our DDs and our first since 1990. Oh the anticipation! Christmas just seems like a small distraction from the countdown.

Upvote 0

LilDucky

ok.. I had to tell someone besides my family:

one week, seven days, 168 hours (or so)

'till my feet are firmly planted on wdw property. Im starting to go insane...

Upvote 0
im going in 22 days...and i cant wait for this moment. our daughter is a year old and that is the first time i went...and she loooooooooooves mickey mouse...lol she walks around the house with his nose in her mouth and im afraid that shes goign to bite mickeys nose when she meets him for the first time. but i have waited for this moment .............lol about just as long as i have waited for my wedding. soo maybe we will pass on the street when were all there. i noticed alot of ppl were going around the same time.
i hope everyone has a great disney trip and for the first timers you getting into an expensive habbit...b/cause once you go disney THATS IT your hooked....but everyone have a great time and enjoy your trips

Upvote 0
Jigs said:
75 Days! AND we scored PS for Cinderella's castle for my DD's 10th birthday. This will be the first trip for our DDs and our first since 1990. Oh the anticipation! Christmas just seems like a small distraction from the countdown.

lol i know just what you mean by that...its almost like christmas....whats that.....ohhh yeah ok christmas.....well i hope you guys have an awesome time!!!and a good christmas....lol

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom