How Long have you

Jakester

Original Poster
Here is a new fun idea thread to make.
How Long have you been visting Walt Disney World ??

You can include some of your favorite memories.

As a bonus, you can also put how long you have been visting Disneyland.

Hope to have fun, and please no Complaints about WDW

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been visting Walt Disney World locally from 2004 -2007, and from 2009 - Present.
My favorite memories are visting for my first Magic Kingdom New Year for 2009 - 2010. And visting with the girl of my dreams.

Havent been to disneyland yet:(

Krack

Hmm ... first trip to WDW was in 1977 as an infant. The first trip I really remember was probably in the summer of 1983. And I first visited Anaheim in 1985.

WDWmazprty

First trip was in 1979 when I was 2 years old, and since then I've gone about 17 times in my life. My last trip was in 2010 and my next trip will be in September of 2012. :sohappy:

ThinkTink721

I have been visting WDW since 1977.
My favorite memories are my 1st visit when only the Magic Kingdom was open & when I took my kids for the 1st time in 2006.
I have not been to DL yet, but my hubby has.

Lucky

I went to Epcot in the early 90s, but MK and the other parks for the 1st time in 2003, after I had kids. I just assumed before that it wouldn't be interesting enough to go as an adult without kids.

Laura

Premium Member
I started visiting WDW regularly (every 1-2 years) at 7 months old, in May 1982. So 29 years worth of visits. Was a passholder from 2006-2009 and made a ton of trips during that period.

I started visiting Disneyland very regularly (every 2-3 weeks) in 2009.

Captain Hank

Since 1989, celebrating my third birthday with a character breakfast on the Empress Lilly.

As for Disneyland--my first trip is happening next week!

BigRedDad

First trip was in 1971. I am not sure of which year it was, but I am told I was the first to get my head stuck in the rails at the HM.

Walt Disney1955

First trip was in 1991 when I was 10 and a half. Only went to the MK that year. Didn't see Epcot until next trip and then DHS until the trip after that. Didn't see Animal Kingdom until 2009. Never been to Disneyland but am dreaming about a trip in April.

I remember really loving Small World, Carousel of Progress, Pirates, Haunted Mansion and Thunder Mountain. I thought Snow White was a little freaky.

bgraham34

84 is the first time I visited the World. I have many memories but watching Wishes for the first time with my then 5 month old was a great night for my wife and I.

Mukta

I've been visiting Disneyland every year since 1980.

My parents took me to Epcot in 1989.

I started visiting WDW annually in 2005.

jlevis

First visit to the World was 1974 or '75. Been back 35 or 40 times since. First visit to DL would have been in 1985 or '86 and been back 3 times but not recently.

Disneydreamer23

ive been visiting the world simce 1990 i was 1 yr old most memorable was my last family vacay in 2008 my mom dad and sister, my mom wanted a last vacation as a family before we got engaged and married etc my sister doesnt come around that often so it was wonderful seeing her for a whole week.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom