How long do y'all stay?

sbkline

How long does everyone stay when you go down there? In our previous trips, we spent about 10 or 11 days in Kissimmee, but we did other theme parks and activities as well as Disney, so we just got 4 day parkhopper passes for the Disney Parks. Next year, Lord willing, we're going to stay on property and do almost everything Disney, although we may mini-golf in Kissimmee, go to the Orlando mall and possibly visit another theme park, depending on how much time we have to do Disney properly.

Anyway, we plan to arrive in Orlando and check in sometime on Monday April 16. If I can get enough miles in Sunday, hopefully, we'll have no more than 5 hours (maybe even less) to drive Monday and arrive by noon or so, and have pretty much all day Monday. We'll check out Sunday April 22, so that leaves the entire days of Tues-Sat and the majority of Monday and it will be decided later whether or not to stick around for a little more fun Sunday after checkout, or just hit the road, or do a non-Disney park before hitting the road. Is that about how much time you guys all stay? Does that sound like plenty of time to do all the parks sufficiently, as well as Disney Quest, mini-golf and the activities at the resort, as well as just being able to take it easy and go at a slower pace than when we only had 4 days?
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->__________________

hidden_wings

When I went, I spent five days doing nothing but Disney; however I was with a friend who knows the parks extremely well, so we managed to do absolutely everything we wanted to do, at least once. I didn't feel rushed or anything. But still, that's five days. *shrug*

Upvote 0

Jeff456

Wow this is a really old thread... the last few times we have come for 10 nights(9 and a half days), however i have been for 2 weeks in the past and think that is far better because its such a long way to come.

Upvote 0

Philo

coming from the UK i would probably never stay for less than about 10 days although I would generally only spend 7-8 days at disney parks and the rest seeing other attractions.

Upvote 0

darrin933

We usually fly down on a Thursday morning and fly back Monday morning. The flights are pretty cheap from Cleveland so we go down every 6-8 weeks or so. We both work 7 days a week so this is our escape for a weekend. Need the Tambu lounge to relax!

Upvote 0
I live in a family of four and our favorite way to go is 9 days(not including travel days). We stay 6 days in the parks, 2 days at the water parks/Downtown Disney at night(one day for each water park), and we have one day to just recuperate and hang out at the resort pool and go and look at other resorts. For us it's the perfect amount of Disney. Have a great trip!:wave:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom