How is resort parking billed?

flynnibus

Premium Member
I agree. I think that the parking fee is kind of outrageous. But the least magical goodbye is that they give you a bill for parking at your hotel. If I got to pay it, I'd rather pay it ahead of time, I like everything taken care of in advance, so I don't have anything to worry about when I'm on my trip.

And do you buy nothing while on your trip? What's another charge that simply gets rolled into your deferred bill anyways??

I think you guys put way too much thought into this... It rolls up to a bill, and then rolls to your CC... where you pay it when you get home, the same time as every other month.

I get you may not want 'bills after your trip' - but that's virtually impossible to avoid... so why stress about it. Know your spending limits (as you always should) and pay your bills in the way that is most advantageous to you. (aka someone wants to give you free money... take it)

Maerj

And do you buy nothing while on your trip? What's another charge that simply gets rolled into your deferred bill anyways??

I think you guys put way too much thought into this... It rolls up to a bill, and then rolls to your CC... where you pay it when you get home, the same time as every other month.

I get you may not want 'bills after your trip' - but that's virtually impossible to avoid... so why stress about it. Know your spending limits (as you always should) and pay your bills in the way that is most advantageous to you. (aka someone wants to give you free money... take it)

I pay for my vacation ahead of time and pay cash for everything while I'm there, so I don't get a bill when I leave. I have everything figured out in advance so I don't need to think about it while I'm there. So, even though I don't like the parking charge, if I have to pay it, I'd rather it be paid in advance, that's all I'm saying.

nickys

Premium Member
I pay for my vacation ahead of time and pay cash for everything while I'm there, so I don't get a bill when I leave. I have everything figured out in advance so I don't need to think about it while I'm there. So, even though I don't like the parking charge, if I have to pay it, I'd rather it be paid in advance, that's all I'm saying.

You'll be able to pay the parking charge each night by going to the front desk. Just as you can for any other charges you make currently.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom