how far are you from WDW

djmatthews

Too Far!

Lets say 2 hours to get to Gatwick, 2 hours waiting, 9.5 hours flight, 2 hours for disembarkment, car hire and travel to the world. Say 15.5 hours????

Pippa

Originally posted by djmatthews
Too Far!

Lets say 2 hours to get to Gatwick, 2 hours waiting, 9.5 hours flight, 2 hours for disembarkment, car hire and travel to the world. Say 15.5 hours????

Yep me too!!!

aim

I'm not too sure how far away I am. I don't know what address to type in on the yahoo maps thing. hahah...any help?:confused:

tigsmom

Originally posted by WDW*babe
I'm not too sure how far away I am. I don't know what address to type in on the yahoo maps thing. hahah...any help?:confused:

Type your address in From: and your Fav Resort in the To: spot.

That should do it. :wave:

WiCKMaN

9 hours... and I'm not talking about driving there by car! ;)
It takes 30 minutes by car to get to the airport, and a 9 hour flight to get to Orlando.

kennyj29

Distance

It's 1125.08 miles to Disney from my house. It says on map quest that it takes 18 hrs. and 17 min. but in our case it took about 20 stopping for eating, etc. We stopped driving because we have trouble doing it in one day now because of falling asleep, it was easier when we were younger. Anyway, I sort of miss those trips but if your husband refused to do an overnighter you must take the plane. I enjoy that much better because it only takes 2 1/2 hours to get there.

From driveway to CBR it is 661.06 mile/10 hrs 46 min or about 12 hours with potty breaks and stopping to eat at Cracker Barrell (tradition). Have a newborn this time so i expext a little longer time.

What's your favorite place to stop and eat. (thread drift.......)

SpongeScott

Originally posted by ISTCrew20
[B and sone idiot tourist driving all over the road. [/B]

Patrick, if it wasn't for us "idiot tourists", the state of Florida wouldn't exist, you'd be paying taxes out your wahzoo, and you wouldn't have a WDW to visit at your whim. Think about that next time you go to WDW or your parents cash their paycheck.

tigsmom

Originally posted by Buzz Lightyear
From driveway to CBR it is 661.06 mile/10 hrs 46 min or about 12 hours with potty breaks and stopping to eat at Cracker Barrell (tradition). Have a newborn this time so i expext a little longer time.

What's your favorite place to stop and eat. (thread drift.......)

We ALWAYS stop at Cracker Barrel along the way....Fried Chicken Salad and Buttermilk dsg. for me!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom