how far are you from WDW

wdwfan65

Banned
In June 1203 miles down 1202 back lost a mile somewhere about 20 hours nonstop except for the speeding ticket in Tennessee $130.00 ouch 75 in a 55, In November we are flying

shari71

881 miles - MapQuest says 14 hours and 48 minutes...usually about 16 hours with stops. Leaving at 3:00 AM this year so the kiddies will sleep for part of trip without asking to stop every 5 minutes.:)

SpongeScott

Originally posted by djmatthews
Whats Cracker Barrel - a fast food place?
Cracker Barrel is a sit-down, low-budget restaurant serving country American food. All the restaurants are decorated the same and have the same menu, and they are popular. They have a wonderful breakfast menu which you can get any time of the day.

My favorites are the Country Boy Breakfast, the spicy, grilled catfish dinner, and a turkey sandwich on sourdough bread.

Did you know that you can order the vegetables by number? (I've eaten there too much)
#1--corn
#2--green beans
#3--carrots
#4--okra

don't remember the rest; try it, you'll turn the server's head by doing it.

www.crackerbarrel.com

wdwhoneymooner

Originally posted by wdwfan65
In June 1203 miles down 1202 back lost a mile somewhere about 20 hours nonstop except for the speeding ticket in Tennessee $130.00 ouch 75 in a 55, In November we are flying

About 8 hours. We're leaving @ 4am so the wife and kid will sleep alittle longer and meeting family @ Orlando International.

Last trip was pulled over on I-75 in Georgia doing 80 in 65 zone. When I told the trooper where we were going, she only gave us a warning. The last thing she said was, "I just got back myself." :D

aim

Originally posted by tigsmom
Type your address in From: and your Fav Resort in the To: spot.

That should do it. :wave:

Thanks! It got me pretty close to what it actually is. It's about 900 miles. And it says it takes abotu 13 1/2 hours driving. But we take a different route. So it takes longer.

Mr. Tom Morrow

I'm in Windsor, Ontario, Canada (across the boarder from Detroit)

1,172.4 miles from driveway to main entrance
16 hour drive (3 stops for gas, once ever 4 hours!)
2 hour 45 minute flight (from Detroit Metro)

dliddi

About 1200, we did it in about 18 hours, it was only out of necessity, and we had to drive back because of 9/11. Also if you ever loose your map, stop at Cracker Barrel, one it’s got good food, and if you loose or don’t have a map of they have one with every cracker barrel, in the country, we mostly used that to get back home, it had all the major highways on it. I still laugh about that.:lol:

Lokheed

Straight-line I am less than two miles from the Animal Kingdom property, but the driving distance to the southern gate is more like 5 miles. I work from a home office, so it is not unusual for me to hop over to AK or MGM for lunch. My life is a living hell. *g*

thumper

According to MapQuest....1157.45 miles, or 18 hours, 57 minutes. After looking at the step by step driving directions, it's worth the 1 hr 5 min drive to Laguardia airport, the 30 min line through security, and the 2.5 hr non stop flight to MCO! :lol:

SpongeScott

Originally posted by WDW1971
653.70 Miles
11 hours 5 minutes...:(
Where on earth do you live in East TN to be only 653 miles away? I live in North AL and it must be the travel east that tacks on our extra miles. Mapquest said 693 for us, but I believe it's closer to 650 if we don't take the MQ route.

RPMdfw

I'm 1102.49 miles. That's 19 hours, 4 minutes of drive time from my door to check in at CBR.

19 hours! yikes! No wonder I always fly.

And yes, my arms are tired when I get there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom