How Do These Dining Choices Look?

WishIWasAtWDW

Original Poster
right now the plan is for me and the boyfriend to go to the world dec.12-17. we will probably stay at pop and get the deluxe dining plan. i am having some trouble trying to get our dining itinerary to where i am happy with it so i would love some help. not sure if i have meals spaced out enough or too much and we still want to see illuminations and spectromagic. we want to try a lot of restaurants we have never been to. here is our potential dining itinerary for the trip:

sunday dec. 12
le cellier in epcot around 1:30pm
mama melrose's in dhs around 7:45pm

monday dec. 13
boma at akl around 7:45am
yak & yeti in ak around 1:45pm (want to be able to see the 3:45 parade. does this give us enough time to eat and see the parade?)
narcoossee's at gf around 9pm

tuesday dec. 14
sci fi dine in theater in dhs around 12:30pm
california grill at contemporary around 8:15pm

wednesday dec. 15
rose & crown pub in epcot around 1:30pm
yachtsman steakhouse at yc around 6:50pm

thursday dec. 16
ohana at poly around 9:30am
crystal palace in mk around 5:00pm

friday dec. 17
chefs de france in epcot around 11:45am

Pioneer Hall

The choices seem pretty good...but I hope you are very hungry. This day in particular makes me feel bloated just looking...

monday dec. 13
yak & yeti in ak around 1:45pm (want to be able to see the 3:45 parade. does this give us enough time to eat and see the parade?)

WishIWasAtWDW

Original Poster
The choices seem pretty good...but I hope you are very hungry. This day in particular makes me feel bloated just looking...

monday dec. 13

yea, i am alittle worried about this day. i wanted to try to keep it so we were only eating 2 meals a day. i might need to add another 2 credit place in there somewhere to make that happen.

harveyt0206

I have been to every restaurant on your list except Narcossee's and Rose and Crown. Other than those, I really like your choices. On our last trip we hit Boma for breakfast (loved it!!) and Yak and Yeti for dinner (liked it, but loved the Fried Won-tons). We were absolutely full with just those two meals. I have never used the Deluxe dining plan, so I really can't say whether its worth it, but I can comment on the regular dining plan. We used it during our last trip and both my husband and I really liked it. I am a planner and he likes it when I plan so the dining plan worked very well with our touring and eating style.

I always say, just pick places that sound interesting and good to you and your boyfriend. Even if you pick a "bad" place, you never know whether you will like it until you try it personally.

Have a great trip. Christmas at the World is beautiful, in my opinion. :wave:

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
right now the plan is for me and the boyfriend to go to the world dec.12-17. we will probably stay at pop and get the deluxe dining plan. i am having some trouble trying to get our dining itinerary to where i am happy with it so i would love some help. not sure if i have meals spaced out enough or too much and we still want to see illuminations and spectromagic. we want to try a lot of restaurants we have never been to. here is our potential dining itinerary for the trip:

sunday dec. 12
le cellier in epcot around 1:30pm
mama melrose's in dhs around 7:45pm

monday dec. 13

tuesday dec. 14
sci fi dine in theater in dhs around 12:30pm
california grill at contemporary around 8:15pm

wednesday dec. 15
rose & crown pub in epcot around 1:30pm
yachtsman steakhouse at yc around 6:50pm

thursday dec. 16
ohana at poly around 9:30am
crystal palace in mk around 5:00pm

friday dec. 17
chefs de france in epcot around 11:45am

Some great choices! We had the Deluxe DDP last time and loved it!

sunday dec. 12
le cellier in epcot around 1:30pm - Love it!

mama melrose's in dhs around 7:45pm - Never been but I struggle with TS at DHS so this is as good of a choice as any

monday dec. 13
boma at akl around 7:45am - haven't been for bfast for dinner. I'm a picky eater - it was "okay". DH liked it. The pineapple upside down cheese cake changed my life!

yak & yeti in ak around 1:45pm (want to be able to see the 3:45 parade. does this give us enough time to eat and see the parade?) - Love it! And yes, you'll have enough time to get to the parade.

narcoossee's at gf around 9pm - never been

tuesday dec. 14
sci fi dine in theater in dhs around 12:30pm - I am not a fan of this place but that is just my opinion

california grill at contemporary around 8:15pm - Amazing! you'll love it!

wednesday dec. 15
rose & crown pub in epcot around 1:30pm - A FAVE! We love it!

yachtsman steakhouse at yc around 6:50pm - never been - was to go last trip but decided on Les Chefs instead. Heard it was delicious!

thursday dec. 16
ohana at poly around 9:30am - we are doing the character bfast here on our next trip - can't wait! Have been for dinner and it was good.

crystal palace in mk around 5:00pm - Love it!

friday dec. 17
chefs de france in epcot around 11:45am - Outstanding!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom