How did you get your dream FASTPASS?

IWorkWTeeth

Original Poster
We were vacationing this summer with family (there were 10 of us) and a CM came up to us and was trading pins and chatting with us for quite sometime. Then we saw her about an hour later and joked with her a while more. I know that she was one of the ones who give out the prizes since I've seen them around before.
Do the CM have a specific thing to look for when handing out these Fast Passes? Maybe I was imagining it, but every family I saw with them had 4 people in their families. Maybe we had too many people or maybe it was because we had a family member in a mobility scooter? Regardless, we had a great time in the park and a great time joking around with her. Just thought this would make an interesting thread............

kstella

Got ours getting out of our doom buggies last December. As we were walking out a member of the Dream Squad was standing there handing them out.

majortom1981

pooh

Me and my gf were walking out of the winnie thee pooh ride when we got them.

It was funny because that day I was trying to get rid of 12 use anywhere at any time fast passes because I got stuck on space mountain. So now we had the dream fastpass that I had to use also.

GoofyGuySouthFl

we got ours in Epcot. We were walking by the fountain and were told by a dream member that we should head over the odyssey bridge. We did they were handing a bunch of them out.:sohappy:

CThaddeus

I found mine on the ground on the way out of Disneyland. Granted, it wasn't awarded to me, and most of the stubs were gone, but it's as close as I've gotten to "winning" one.

jedimaster1227

In line for Stitch's Great Escape, a couple that was done with theirs offered to give us what was left (three tabs each), so we said sure. I kept one tab for scanning purposes and used the other two at Big Thunder Mountain and Buzz Lightyear.

imamouse

DreamFastpasses from PPF and GMR. Dream pin set at Narnia and by mail. Dream ears by mail. Still holding out for the castle suite (wishing, hoping, praying).

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
Early in the morning here too...but walking on the trails at Animal Kingdom we were told to wait up a moment, traffic congested ahead....thought that was rather strange but went around the corner and were stopped by a squad....:king:

PintoColvig

Well, I'm probably going to get flamed for this but....
I had visited AK at little early and was waiting for my wife to arrive. She'd over done it the day before and was sleeping in. So, I went into the Maharaja Jungle Trek while I waited for her to arrive. Just inside I and a group of others were told we must wait for the next group to go through. I was thinking, "What? This isn't HM." What I failed to notice was that the person who said that was a Million Dreams CM. Just up ahead they were awarding Dream FPs. When I got mine I was excited (I finally won something in YOMD) and disappointed (what good is one Dream FP when you are touring with another person?) So, what did I do? I walked through the Trek went back around to the entrance and went in again. Lo and behold the YOMD CMs were still there and, yes, I was given another Dream FP. Now I had two: one for me and one for my wife. And that's how we got ours. But here's the kicker. Winning Dream FPs in Sept. for AK turned out to be a bust. We only used the tab for EE since there was no line for PW, KS, ITTBAB, Dinosaur, and KRR. Sorta killed the thrill.

wdwdude423

Well, I'm probably going to get flamed for this but....
I had visited AK at little early and was waiting for my wife to arrive. She'd over done it the day before and was sleeping in. So, I went into the Maharaja Jungle Trek while I waited for her to arrive. Just inside I and a group of others were told we must wait for the next group to go through. I was thinking, "What? This isn't HM." What I failed to notice was that the person who said that was a Million Dreams CM. Just up ahead they were awarding Dream FPs. When I got mine I was excited (I finally won something in YOMD) and disappointed (what good is one Dream FP when you are touring with another person?) So, what did I do? I walked through the Trek went back around to the entrance and went in again. Lo and behold the YOMD CMs were still there and, yes, I was given another Dream FP. Now I had two: one for me and one for my wife. And that's how we got ours. But here's the kicker. Winning Dream FPs in Sept. for AK turned out to be a bust. We only used the tab for EE since there was no line for PW, KS, ITTBAB, Dinosaur, and KRR. Sorta killed the thrill.

I don't see anything wrong with that. Your wife would've been there anyways to get one, it's not like you were stocking up on them.

We got ours at AK early one morning along the Maharaja Jungle Trek. It was a very cold morning in Feb. and I was just complaining away that I was freezing that I didnt want to walk the trek but was out voted by my hubby and sons. I was so excited I dont think I noticed it was cold from that point on .....
We also were given some a couple days later at MK. It was late afternoon and we had just gotten there and the park was very busy that day. I was taking pictures of my sons tossing pennies in the wishing well on the side of the castle and a couple with young children stopped and asked us if we were going to be in the park for awhile and handed us their dream fastpasses because they werent able to use them. During this same trip we also received a magic moment at the American Adventure so we were very lucky and had a magical trip!

mypalStitch

We also got ours at AK early in the morning. My oldest son is 8 and was well aware of the Dream Team. Well, we were getting off the truck at the Safari and there was a guy standing at the gate door counting people. So my son said, "Mom, is that guy with the Dream Team?" I said, Not sure, go ask him. So he says are you with the Dream Team? And the CM says "Did you just get off this truck? Well go see what is waiting up ahead for you! So there were more Dream Team CM's blocking the exit and said we all won dream fastpasses! It was very exciting! :king:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom