How could Disney Enhance the Bus Ride experience

flavious27

Hahaha. I always thought that was the best touch. They'd put her in one of those 1920's full length bathing suits if they could. NO SKIN AT DISNEY.

Floridi_Thewon_1685818.jpg

Well I think the tank swimsuit she is wearing goes with the hairstyle they put her in. Her outfit looks playful, and youthful, though she is in her 40's.

I would like it if you didn't get to sit your entire family down on the bus before everyone else just because you're crazy fat and need a Hover-Round!

Just saying!

juniorthomas

Original Poster
Floridi_Thewon_1685818.jpg

Well I think the tank swimsuit she is wearing goes with the hairstyle they put her in. Her outfit looks playful, and youthful, though she is in her 40's.

It's kinda creepy right? She's 40+ and she's acting like a 12 year old. Despite that, I still love her

PhilharMagician

They are supposed to come through every five to ten minutes. That doesn't happen all the time.

Wow, I've been so many times and I didn't even know that. Suffice it to say, I've never had anything shorter than a 10 minute wait.

When was this instated? It was always 20 minutes. A 5-10 minute wait would be great, but is not logical. I cannot even imagine the cost increase it would be to reduce wait times to the 5-10 minute time frame.

DisneyJoe

When was this instated? It was always 20 minutes. A 5-10 minute wait would be great, but is not logical. I cannot even imagine the cost increase it would be to reduce wait times to the 5-10 minute time frame.

Correct, WDW standard published wait time between buses is "every 20 minutes". They usually come more often during peak times. I've rarely had to wait longer than 10-15 minutes, except for after park closing, and then it has been longer.

juniorthomas

Original Poster

That's considerably more sensible. Thought I was crazy for a moment there... (I probably am though)

flavious27

Hahaha, tell me that doesn't show up in there...

Like the christian league of southern ministers would let disney get away with that.

It's kinda creepy right? She's 40+ and she's acting like a 12 year old. Despite that, I still love her

As long as she is acting like a 12yo in a water park and not a movie line waiting for the next twilight movie and or justin beiber concert.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom