How busy is too busy? How long are you willing to wait?

How long will you wait in line before walking away?

• 0-10 Minutes

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • 10-20 Minutes

Votes: 10 8.3%
  • 20-30 Minutes

Votes: 40 33.1%
  • 30-40 Minutes

Votes: 31 25.6%
  • 40-50 Minutes

Votes: 15 12.4%
  • 50-60 Minutes

Votes: 13 10.7%
  • Over 60 Minutes

Votes: 9 7.4%

• Total voters

jlsHouston

I waited 65 minutes :eek: for Kali with DGS last summer because DD did not get us the correct FP and he was begging to ride Kali ( claims it is his favorite ride ). Not only was I in an extremely bad mood:mad: by the time we made it on the ride, but I neglected to put my phone in water proof container and it was then pretty much broke after the ride.:( I voted 30-40 minutes as my maximum wait time because of this one time wait I did for the DGS, however in reality I pretty much have to be able to walk on a ride or be withing 10 minutes of being seated once I enter the line or I just pass. Because of this attitude to wait times I am lucky to experience 4-5 rides at a park ...but I don't really feel deprived over that fact.

Fantasmic

Totally depends on what the attraction is. I would wait 2 hrs to ride Splash, or ToT. I would not wait more than 10 minutes for IASW, or the Country Bears, or COP.

BryceM

If a single rider option is available, I will, without a doubt, queue in that. The longest wait I've done was about 130 minutes for Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey, but that was right after WWoHP opened. I also waited in the standby queue for TSMM (gasp!) when it was only posted as 60 minutes and it was pretty much awful. The ride kept breaking down and it made the line seem even longer.

Lisalyn

Honestly how long you wait depends on the time of year you go...and fastpass only works so far in helping you out. I "have" waited up to an hour and a half (5 years ago over Thanksgiving week) for Test Track. That being said, after going 5 years in a row now - I won't wait longer than say an hour...and I have even delved into single rider lines if available to get that wait shorter. I don't want to waste any precious time in excess of an hour that can be spent doing other things in the parks. I'm only there a week a year so that is pretty important to me!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom