How Bout Dem Rays

palmage

Original Poster
Wow taking another series from those pesky Bo Sox.

2 game lead AL East

90+ wins this year compared to only 67 wins last year

Who are these guys :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

And something we all love to see...........Yankees 10 games back and out of the Post Season :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

tigsmom

2 game lead AL East

And something we all love to see...........Yankees 10 games back and out of the Post Season :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Not something we all like to see.

Glad the Rays are doing so well, we've been following them for quite some time now. :king:

slooger99

OH YEAH..... I am a die hard Indian fan but I love seeing the Rays out in front in the East. The Red Sox are ok and the Yankees...... well....... the entire World needs a break from them, they arent any good and still get TONS of publicity, ESPN is the Yankees personal publicity channel. Something bad happens to another teams star player, ESPN wont say a thing about it, but if a Yankees ball boy gets a hangnail.... oh.. then ESPN is all over it reporting on it. I am sick of seeing Yankee crap, glad that the Indians ELIMINATED them last year. And the NY fans should get comfy, cuz your team isnt going ANYWHERE anytime soon. WOOOOO GOOOO METS

SpongeScott

2 game lead AL East

Have you been to any games lately? I went to the Monday night massacre--only game they lost to Boston at home this season. Saturday will be our last game--before the playoffs! :cool:

And, Sox fans are much more obnoxious than Yankee fans.

slooger99

oh man, Id prefer a Sox fan over a yankee fan anyday, at least a Sox fan doesnt think they are ENTITLED to the playoffs every year. Any other team knows they have to earn it, nope.... not Yankee fans

palmage

Original Poster
Have you been to any games lately? I went to the Monday night massacre--only game they lost to Boston at home this season. Saturday will be our last game--before the playoffs! :cool:

And, Sox fans are much more obnoxious than Yankee fans.

Went Wednesday for the massacre!!!

It's cool that Bo Sox are still in it too, division and wild card are one of ours.

Boston fan weren't any where near as bad as those Yankees.

So So glad they're not in it.

SpongeScott

Went Wednesday for the massacre!!!

It's cool that Bo Sox are still in it too, division and wild card are one of ours.

Boston fan weren't any where near as bad as those Yankees.

So So glad they're not in it.
Boston Fan was horrible this year, much worse than Yankee Fan the past few years. Our last game to see Boston had to have been the worst experience I've ever had with a fan.

Got playoff tickets today for the ALDS! My e-mail came up in the lottery drawing!

SpongeScott

Congrats! Too bad you won't be able to get tickets to the ALCS ;) (Ouch, hey, a little smack talking is ok right?)
Ouch is right! I figured you'd be pulling for us since we won't see each other in the first round. Ray Nation sounds like they want Boston in Round 2. The Angels are hardly ever mentioned.

And, my above Boston Fan comments do not include you, Brian. You are by far the exception to the rule.

WDWFREAK53

Ouch is right! I figured you'd be pulling for us since we won't see each other in the first round. Ray Nation sounds like they want Boston in Round 2. The Angels are hardly ever mentioned.

And, my above Boston Fan comments do not include you, Brian. You are by far the exception to the rule.

(Hey, you guys KILLED us this year...do you really think I'd want to face you in the playoffs!?!??!) :lol:

(I know, in general, we can be pretty bad...but I think we're neck and neck with the Yanks' fans :lol: )

SpongeScott

(Hey, you guys KILLED us this year...do you really think I'd want to face you in the playoffs!?!??!) :lol:

(I know, in general, we can be pretty bad...but I think we're neck and neck with the Yanks' fans :lol: )
Killed you? We won the season series, 10-8, but you outscored us over the 18 games.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom