Hours Boosted, July 2011

Jakester

Original Poster
The Magic Kingdom seemed to get a Hours boost for July on disneyworld.com

Also Disneys Hollywood Studios has daily hours from 9:00am - 10:00pm with 2fantasmics each night.

Epcot/Animal Kingdom hours are still the same.

Hope this helps people out:D

the-reason14

It seems like they've been doing a lot of unexpected boosts lately. Anybody know why? Either way, this is definitely a good thing!!!!

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
It seems like they've been doing a lot of unexpected boosts lately. Anybody know why? Either way, this is definitely a good thing!!!!

Ever since they started releasing hours 180 days ahead, they initially go very cautiously with the announced hours. Then when it gets to about 30 days out, they revise them, and i most cases they get boosted.

devoy1701

Great to see DHS operating 9am-10pm EVERY DAY in July except the 31st...it's been years since we've had those hours!

mickeysshoes

Ever since they started releasing hours 180 days ahead, they initially go very cautiously with the announced hours. Then when it gets to about 30 days out, they revise them, and i most cases they get boosted.

So I would guess that there is a good chance the same will happen in about 30 days for August??? I sure hope so!!!

JohnnyDollaz89

I'm so happy Fantasmic is being shown twice every night in July. :sohappy:

I know thats so awesome i havent seen Fantasmic in years im so excited to go and i looked at all the hours MK is open till 3AM the first night im there (July 8th) :wave: :sohappy:

NoChesterHester

It is great they are doing this. Our family always used to visit in the summer. I remember our trips in the late 90's when it was common to have 2-3 of the parks open to at least 10 with the MK being open past midnight.

Probably means attendance is way up and discount are a thing of the past. I'll take the good over the bad.

I wish I was staying in a Disney resort instead of offsite. Would love to stay in MK until 3am! Would be amazing to get the same kind of photos Tom and Sarah take :)

SleepingMonk

My only complaint about the longer hours at MK is the complete lack of food/dining options at those hours.

We had to walk half the park just to find bottled water last time.

JIMINYCR

YES, Thankyou Disney!! Extra hours to enjoy WDW. Zip A Dee Doo Dah , just picked up my package at AAA, opened the envelope and the first thing I saw was the Yellow & Black ME tags!!! At midnight I'll have 30 days to go!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom