Horizons ride vechicle on ebay

TheDisneyMagic

Who's up for it then, everyone purchases one item of the ride as they gradually sell parts (maybe over the next 100 years or so) and then we all club together and rebuild Horizons?

No :dazzle:

:hammer: :D

wedway71

I just asked my wife if I can but this for my office/Disney Room in our house.

Just got popped in the back of the head.:eek:

epcot85

You can tell that it has been out in the sun for quite a while, lots of fading, this may be the one that used to be outside central shops behind the MK, I saw one on the tour there a few years ago.

doop

Whoever the seller is must have a couple of these, or just still hasn't sold this one, because I've seen the same item listed numerous times before. Same pictures and everything.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I can't believe that the back isn't themed.

No wonder they tore it down... any attraction that isn't 100% themed should be DESTROYED.

It's simply a travesty.

:lookaroun

Figment1986

I vote we donate it to me ;)

I could use it for my own home theater.... its already got surround sound, and i could hang my new TV in front for a great experience... then put it on a motion platform...

or i couldn't...

Still, it would be nice to have that...

TOTGuy

I can't believe that the back isn't themed.

No wonder they tore it down... any attraction that isn't 100% themed should be DESTROYED.

It's simply a travesty.

:lookaroun
No one ever saw the back except Cast Members who evacuated the attraction. You can see the handle on the back that was used to open a panel in the back. This omnimover never rotated so they were always side by side.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
No one ever saw the back except Cast Members who evacuated the attraction. You can see the handle on the back that was used to open a panel in the back. This omnimover never rotated so they were always side by side.

It was kinda a dig at those who complain about Everest. :wave:

jakeman

It was kinda a dig at those who complain about Everest. :wave:
How dare you make jokes at the expense of the most glorious attraction ever! Horizon touch my body and soul and if you don't understand that then you sir are an idiot and should never be allowed into EPCOT Center again, because you do not have the mental capacity to understand it scope and theme.

:p:ROFLOL:Joking, joking (if an attraction every touch my body or my soul, there would be lawsuits. Lawsuits I tell you!)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom