Horizons ride vechicle on ebay

awalkinthepark

Well I didn't but the Horizon's vehicle...but I did buy 3 GF day beds and 2 wide All Star entertainment centers for a grand total of about $100....you really need to look through all of those pages before bidding. I found the day beds for about $15 a piece and the entertainment centers for $27 a piece..they were more expensive in other listings. For $15 I can re upholster those babies and they should tide us over till the kids are past their furniture destroying phase and I can buy real living room furniture again..the entertainment centers will get paint and some Disney decals and go into the kids rooms. Now I just need hubby to take some time off to go get them.

LorangeJuice

Looking at those pictures, I can't believe it hasn't been cleaned up at least a little. I also noticed the "P-068" labels on the back. Does that have any meaning to it? Were the vehicles individually numbered?

That would be cool to find one with my lucky number, but I have a feeling there are only 1 or 2 of these puppies lying around. I wonder why they didn't keep one of the spares, or just one or two of the "cleaner" vehicles.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom