Horizons coming back?

WeLComeHomE OKW

Original Poster

I'm confused by this image. But, I'm throwing it out there now. These all look like new and updated posters. Why would Horizons be randomly included in this current list? Including Coco in Mexico? And another being revealed Sunday?

JustInTime

It’s pretty clear there will be 2 things added to those posters. I’d say a new country and then a separate ride. Or another country. There are other former and current attraction posters here. So unless there is a ride celebrating all things Epcot, don’t get too excited about Horizons coming back.

Last edited:

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Because they decided, much like JIYI, not to acknowledge that abomination and to promote the original amazing Communicore instead.
salt in an old wound
So with the inclusion of Illuminations we can confirm what folks said above - past, present and future will be represented.
moichendising!! Where the real money is made!!
It’s pretty clear there will be 2 things added to those posters. I’d say a new country and then a separate ride. Or another country. There are other former and current attraction posters here. So unless there is a ride celebrating all things Epcot, don’t get too excited about Horizons coming back.
It’s a guess...but far from “pretty clear”

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom