Holy Moly!!! - Pirates Water Park

ogryn

Original Poster
PirateWaterAdvSMALL.jpg

http://www.jimhillmedia.com/mb/articles/showarticle.php?ID=1252

:eek: :eek:

Apparently the project is still Blue Sky, and it isn't confirmed where/if it is going to be built.... but still!!!

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
that would be cool................. but dont get your hopes up. it would be to cool to be true. the idea reminds me of a smaller version of that called shipwreck island in florida. it is ok for a small (non-disney) park.

MouseMadness

Wow, that is gorgeous! I love the "skull mountain". If the thing gets done, I sincerely hope they don't build it in Hong Kong. :lol: I loved PotC as much as the next girl, but not that much.

Lauriebar

Wow!! How great would that be? PoTC is my absolute favorite attraction and any expansion on the theme would be magnificent!!

I'll cross my fingers...

jrriddle

Sweet. All 3 parks mentioned are pretty good contenders, but if it does get built it will probably be in Tokyo. :rolleyes:

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I would love to see this at WDW in Florida but I doubt it will be built there if it is built at all. From what I was told several years ago by a former cast member there is a huge shortage of life guards in Orlando. With 2 water parks already on property is just doesn’t seem financially feasible.

BeachClubVillas

Sweet! If it does get built, obviously selfish me wants it in WDW. But if they were even thinking of putting this in WDW, I think they never would have added the coaster to Typhoon Lagoon. I agree that it would probably end up in Tokyo. As long as it doesn't go to Paris! :zipit:

ogryn

Original Poster
Paris wouldn't get a water park, unless it was indoors. All the hotel pools are indoors (although some have outdoor sections)

DisneyRoxMySox

I hope it goes to DL. Only because with two theme parks and one water park, it's a reason to add a few more days onto your trip. In the end it means more money. Hopefully it goes to DCA.

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
:eek:

That looks great....it will probably go to the DLR though (rumors of a water park have been around forever)....which of course is a good thing.... :lookaroun

disneyfamily

I think climate would play a major factor into which park gets it. I would think it would be WDW, TDL or the new Hong Kong park. I can tell you that a new water park at WDW would go a long way. Those places are packed from March to October.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT

tigsmom

MikolMouse said:
That would be great in Orlando. That big chunk of empty land across from Wilderness Lodge would be perfect!

Oh yeah! I'd finally go to a water park to do more than look around!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom