Hollywood Studios New Name?

wdwfan22

I wonder how much MGM merchandise hit the shelves just before that name change? I'm asking because I truly don't know. There might not have been anything.

I think they will have merchandise with the Hollywood Studios logo up until the end, however I doubt they would come out with a brand new retro line with the old name if they had plans on changing it soon.

G00fyDad

I think they will have merchandise with the Hollywood Studios logo up until the end, however I doubt they would come out with a brand new retro line with the old name if they had plans on changing it soon.

I understand and I'm not disagreeing, but I was just curious if they did the same thing with the MGM merchandise. I too think it would be very stupid to come out with merchandise like this right before a name change. That leaves me to believe that the name change won't happen for a while either. I was just curious if they did the same thing with MGM stuff.

Chevross

I don't really like Disney's Cinema Spectacular, to be honest. It doesn't quite roll off the tongue well. I think a slight change might work, something like Disney's Cinematic Voyage or along those lines.

Magenta Panther

Someone here thought of Movieland. Disney's Movieland...isn't TOO bad of a name, I guess. Kind of lacks punch, but it's the best re-name I've heard so far...

Fox&Hound

I hate Disney Cinema Adventure. Who even uses the word cinema anymore? I love Hollywoodland; I think it has a nostalgic feeling to it but also a hip vibe as well.....

Cmdr_Crimson

I'm going to saaaaaay...Disney's Hollywood Adventure....Why do I think this? Look at the Far Right Corner sign at Muppet Plaza..
Disneys-Hollywood-Studios_Full_27417.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom