Hollywood Studios New Name?

World_Showcase_Lover007

I hoping for Hollywood Adventure. Although I would be fine with them leaving it as Hollywood Studios. I know that the park is no longer a working studio, but everything in WDW is based on imagination and make-believe, so why can't the park simply be a figmative reflection of a studio even if it is not real? It could continue to showcawse how films are made as if the park were an actual studio.

RonAnnArbor

I hoping for Hollywood Adventure. Although I would be fine with them leaving it as Hollywood Studios. I know that the park is no longer a working studio, but everything in WDW is based on imagination and make-believe, so why can't the park simply be a figmative reflection of a studio even if it is not real? It could continue to showcawse how films are made as if the park were an actual studio.

Good question -- though WDW has announced that it would be eliminating all of those "studio" themes from the park over time...

Mostly, I think, its because movies and tv shows just aren't made like that anymore, for the most part.

Peter Pano

For me, the Chinese Theater and the two Boulevards with their charming Old Hollywood vibe will always be the heart and soul of this Theme Park, defining it's character and distinct athmosphere. In contrast, every IP-based land and attraction, no matter how fancily built, can be considered interchangeable additions. So, I think "Hollywood" should definitely stay in the name.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom