Holiday Greetings from MJ and Friends

Nemo14

Bunny you mentioned nausea the other day, but I didn't say anything because I didn't want to jinx anything. Are you getting morning sickness?

jesserin

Well...

My numbers jumped from 5,000 on Friday to 20,000 on Monday. Looks like everything is on-track so far!

Oh my gosh girly, I am all teared up!!! I am SOOOOO happy for you!!! This is such great news! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: What an answer to prayer... now... you go straight to bed and stay there for the next 9 months! :lookaroun Ok, sorry... I worry like a mother hen... :D

Nemo14

I've got to go for a bit, but I'm keeping you in my prayers Bunny! Thanks for sharing your news - we were all worried about you!

DisneyBunny

I had it very bad with DD (I only gained 1/2 pound during the pregnancy), but not as bad with DS.

I'm up 4 pounds already...:lookaroun

Wow!
Finally. . .good news for Bunny!
We'll be praying, wishing, and hoping that all continues to go well, Krystyna!

Oh my gosh girly, I am all teared up!!! I am SOOOOO happy for you!!! This is such great news! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: What an answer to prayer... now... you go straight to bed and stay there for the next 9 months! :lookaroun Ok, sorry... I worry like a mother hen... :D

Bunny, I am praying for you.

I've got to go for a bit, but I'm keeping you in my prayers Bunny! Thanks for sharing your news - we were all worried about you!

Thanks guys! I really appreciate all your thoughts and prayers. It really does make a difference! :cry: :kiss: :kiss: :cry:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom